LOGIN WITH YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNT AND VOTE
ENTRY WITHOUT PURCHASE OBLIGATION
OPEN TO ALL, 13 YEARS OR MORE.
1. By participating in this CONTEST (the “Contest”) and accepting the terms hereof, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding contract between you, on the one , and Afro Video, on the other. Afro Video and all companies that host and promote the Contest, their respective parent companies, affiliates, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and all their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents are referred to as Contest Entities. These official rules apply only to the contest and not to other contests or contests sponsored by Afro Video.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to everyone 13 YEARS OLD OR MORE. If you are of legal age of majority in your country of residence (a “minor”), one of your parents or legal guardians must submit a signed written declaration that he or she has read, understood and accepted the rules of the contest with your participation, and that this agreement constitutes acceptance of these Contest Rules on your behalf and on its behalf. By participating in this contest, each participant undertakes not to insult, to not inflict injury, theft, death, damage, not to engage in actions, claims, demands or other responsibilities that may arise from the participant’s participation in the contest. this contest or its selection, the use or misuse of any prize awarded, or participation in an event. Afro Video reserves the right to check the eligibility qualifications of any winner.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The COMPETITION lasts 1 year and ends on the last day of the year. All submissions to the COMPETITION must be made on the website contest.services as follows:
Step 1: Login to contest.services or sign up if you do not have an account.
Step 2: Go to the contest page.
Step 3: Click on “Add Video” and fill out the form.
Afro Video will review all submissions and, in its sole discretion, validate those that meet the quality standards; which are:
- The video must already be sent on one of the following hosting platforms: Youtube – Vimeo – Dailymotion – Facebook.
- The video should not be just audio to which we added photos to make a video.
- The video must be clear, well done and of good quality.
- The audio of the video must be audible and of good quality.
- The video must not contain explicit content, sexual, homophobic.
The Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any malfunction, failure, connection, availability, or scrambled or tangled transmissions, or service provider / internet / website / accessibility or network availability, traffic congestion, or human intervention not allowed. Afro Video reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate any submission or video or user account in whole or in part by providing proof in the form and manner deemed appropriate by Contest Services.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected based on user votes. Afro Video can intervene in cases where there is cheating and cancel the winner.
This section can be modified at any time by Contest Services.
We consider the winner as the author of the videos / Promoter / Artists / Producers of movies / … Anyone, fan submitting a video of which he is not the author will not be able to enter the prices or earnings proposed by Contest Services.
The winner gets several benefits including:
- A free website for the winner.
- Social optimization of the artist (s).
- Promotion and advertising on the internet for 01 year for the artist.
- Publication of the artist’s videos on several video platforms.
- Free use or significant discount on our future paid services.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: IN NO EVENT SHALL Contest Services, ITS HQ, SUBSIDIARY, EMPLOYEES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSORS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPONSABLES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY WHATEVER, INCLUDING THE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE CONTEST OR DOWNLOADING AND / OR PRINTING OF THE MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL THIS PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OR ABSENCE OF COUNTERFEITING. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS ON THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Contest Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person attempting to tamper with the registration process or the operation of the Contest or the Website; be in violation of the Terms of Service of the Contest Entities Website; act in violation of the Official Rules; or to act unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass another person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or similar input methods will void all user submissions. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users with the same email account, the subscriber who owns the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Rules. official. Account Owner Subscriber is deemed to be the individual to whom an email address is assigned by an Internet Service Provider, Online Service Provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or domain associated with the email address submitted.
8. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: Contest Services will not sell, rent or transfer this information to third parties, and Contest Services will not use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. As noted above, the contest is not open to minors under the age of majority in their country of residence without the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. In the event that you are under thirteen (13) years of age and submit entries to Contest Services, Contest Services will delete, erase or destroy all submissions and votes made by the account.
9. DISPUTES: As a condition of participation in this Contest, the entrant agrees that all disputes that can not be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, will be solved individually, without recourse to no form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Cameroon having jurisdiction, which court will apply the laws of Cameroon regardless of the doctrines of conflict of laws. In addition, in such event, the participant will not be entitled to damages and waives all rights to claim punitive, indirect, consequential or other damages, including avocado. the entry fee (ie the costs associated with entering the contest), and the entrant waives any right to multiply or increase the damage.